WHAT IS E-COMMERCE WEB DESIGN
Essentially, e-commerce (or electronic commerce) is the buying and selling of goods (or services) on the internet. From mobile shopping to online payment encryption and beyond, e-commerce encompasses a wide variety of data, systems, and tools for both online buyers and sellers. We specialize in website solutions, custom building websites, building and designing e-commerce platforms and management, fully customizing in HTML and CSS.
ON PROMOTION - LIMITED TIME ONLY
Your Online Store From R6000 Once Off
E-Commerce or Online Stores is booming in South Africa as more and more corporate companies, retailers, and even the private sector go the online shopping way with their products. Get yours today and be open 24/7.Get You Store Now
E-Commerce Web Design In South Africa
Web Design RSA offers high-quality eCommerce website design packages at affordable prices in South Africa and all over the globe. An online shopping website/destination to sell your products online safe and secure. Modern, mobile-friendly websites, user friendly with SEO optimization and management. Here at Web Design RSA, we do everything regarding e-commerce websites, the user experience, and user interface must be of good quality.
Discuss your eCommerce Website Design and project with Web Design RSA. What do you get with our modern design website packages? Ecommerce online shops/stores have grown so much over the last few years. To have an eCommerce website enables the customer to browse your company’s range of products and services for sale. View images and galleries of the products, along with information about the product’s specifications, features, and prices. A major plus is your products are available to be purchased 24/7. E-Commerce Websites are an online business that uses a transactional website for a user to be able to select products they wish to purchase, and then facilitate payments, safe and secure followed by a method of delivery for the product or service.
We the best E-Commerce Website Design Company in South Africa. We have been building eCommerce stores since 2010. Hosting, Domain, and training how to manage your online shop. We will find the right solution for your eCommerce we integrate Payfast, PayPal, and other payment gateways. For you to sell anything online, safe and secure. We are constantly updated on the latest internet marketing strategies and ways to be the Top-Notch in the world of E-Commerce.
What is e-commerce? E-commerce is the buying and selling of good or services via the internet, and the transfer of money and data to complete the sales. It’s also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce. Today, questions about e-commerce usually center around which channels are best to execute business online, but one of the most burning questions is the appropriate spelling of e-commerce. The truth is, there isn’t any one that’s right or wrong, and it usually comes down to preference.
Here’s a few of the variations of how e-commerce is spelled:
- e commerce
(In other words, “what is e-commerce” is far easier to answer than how to spell it, so we may have to agree to disagree on the proper spelling).
As commerce continues to evolve, so do the ways that it’s conducted. Following are the most traditional types of e-commerce models:
- Business to Consumer (B2C): B2C e-commerce is the most popular e-commerce model. Business to consumer means that the sale is taking place between a business and a consumer, like when you buy a rug from an online retailer.
- Business to Business (B2B): B2B e-commerce refers to a business selling a good or service to another business, like a manufacturer and wholesaler, or a wholesaler and a retailer. Business to business e-commerce isn’t consumer-facing, and usually involves products like raw materials, software, or products that are combined. Manufacturers also sell directly to retailers via B2B ecommerce.
- Direct to Consumer (D2C): Direct to consumer e-commerce is the newest model of ecommerce. D2C means that a brand is selling directly to their end customer without going through a retailer, distributor, or wholesaler. Subscriptions are a popular D2C item, and social selling via platforms like InstaGram, Pinterest, Facebook, SnapChat, etc. are popular platforms for direct to consumer sales.
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C): C2C e-commerce refers to the sale of a good or service to another consumer. Consumer to consumer sales take place on platforms like eBay, Etsy, Fivver, etc.
- Consumer to Business (C2B): Consumer to business is when an individual sells their services or products to a business organization. C2B encompasses influencers offering exposure, photographers, consultants, freelance writers, etc..
Everyone from independent freelancers to small businesses to the largest of corporations can benefit from the ability to sell their goods and services online at scale.
Here are some examples of types of e-commerce:
- Retail: The sale of products directly to a consumer without an intermediary.
- Dropshipping: The sale of products that are manufactured and shipped to consumers via a third party.
- Digital products: Downloadable items like templates, courses, e-books, software, or media that must be purchased for use. Whether it’s the purchase of software, tools, cloud-based products or digital assets, these represent a large percentage of ecommerce transactions.
- Wholesale: Products sold in bulk. Wholesale products are usually sold to a retailer, who then sells the products to consumers.
- Services: These are skills like coaching, writing, influencer marketing, etc., that are purchased and paid for online.
- Subscription: A popular D2C model, subscription services are the recurring purchases of products or services on a regular basis.
- Crowdfunding: Crowdfunding allows sellers to raise startup capital in order to bring their product to the market. Once enough consumers have purchased the item, it’s then created and shipped.
Clearly online commerce offers a plethora of benefits. Let’s look at some of the biggest ones.
Online commerce makes purchases simpler, faster, and less time-consuming, allowing for 24-hour sales, quick delivery, and easy returns.
- Personalization and customer experience
E-commerce marketplaces can create rich user profiles that allow them to personalize the products offered and make suggestions for other products that they might find interesting. This improves the customer experience by making shoppers feel understood on a personal level, increasing the odds of brand loyalty.
- Global marketplace
Customers from around the world can easily shop e-commerce sites – companies are no longer restricted by geography or physical barriers.
- Minimized expenses
Since brick and mortar is no longer required, digital sellers can launch online stores with minimal startup and operating costs.
Webdesign RSA Your E-Commerce Experts
Shine in the moments that matter - You Time Is Now
Web Hosting and Email Hosting.
Variety of Web Hosting Packages
When a hosting provider allocates space on a web server for a website and emails to store its files, they are hosting a website. Web hosting makes the files that comprise a website and emails (code, images, etc.) available for viewing online. Every website you’ve ever visited is hosted on a server.